A personal injury lawyer will tell you that you may be sued under your homeowner’s policy if your dog bites someone. Dog bites are rare, but personal injury lawyers know that they do happen. If this ever happens to you, you could end up paying hundreds (if not thousand) of dollars in out of pocket costs for the injured persons medical and other expenses. This will add up quickly. What can you do in this instance?
- How To Decide What To Ask For In Demand Letter?
- How The Insurance Company’s Role Can Affect The Outcome For A Personal Injury Claim?
- How Does A Contingency Fee Agreement Work?
- How Much Will You Get In A Personal Injury Settlement Case?
- How Do Insurance Policy Limits Affect Your Personal Injury Settlement?